Best Revolut Casinos for Irish Players
- 20 No Deposit Free Spins! + Up to 1,000€ & 100 More Spins!
- Fast Payments
- 1000 Games
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Put €50 Get 50 Spins + €10 Sports & €5 Evolution Bonus
- Sportsbook with eSports
- An award-winning casino
- Great Customer Support
How Easy is Revolut to use Online?
Is using Revolut at an Irish online casino site a recommended option right now? While it is quite new to the market, it has got some worthwhile advantages, especially if you want something a bit more than just a money transfer service. In some casinos, you will also be able to choose between moving money from your Revolut account or using the card that can be ordered with it.
Revolut is an extremely easy service to use. The first step for a new user is to introduce their mobile number onto the site, which will lead to a message getting sent to their device. After that, it is easy enough to set up a new account and fund it. You can move money back and forward between Revolut and your bank account, or use the card that comes with the account for spending.
How to Sign up at an Online Casino Using Revolut
Some new online casinos will ask for your payment method early on, while in others you can add it later. Either way, the fact that it can be used with many different currencies lets you fund your account with your preferred currency. When using Revolut on a casino site, you can get started in the following ways.
- Create a new Revolut account
- If the casino allows Revolut then add your details to link it
- If Visa/MasterCard payment options are offered, then you could use the Revolut card instead
- You can change your payment method later if needed. For example, if you order a Revolut card and find it easier to pay in this way.
Once you are signed up to both the casino and Revolut, you are ready to move funds across whenever you want to. This is simple to do and you will be up and running in the next to no time.
How to Make a Deposit Using Revolut
We all want smooth and effortless ways of funding our games, so the way that Revolut makes it so easy to get going is definitely a good thing. You can get ready to start playing for real money by carrying out the following steps.
- Deposit money to your Revolut account.
- Transfer funds to the casino from your Revolut account or use the card option if you have one.
- The money should be in your casino account almost instantly after you do this.
- You are ready to play some games.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Revolut
Withdrawing using Revolut at an online casino should be quick and easy to do. With just the following steps, the money that you have won will soon be sitting in your account.
- Choose the withdrawal option from the casino lobby.
- Select how much money you want to move out.
- Choose the Revolut or card method, as available and required.
- It may take 24 hours or longer for the money to arrive, depending upon the casino’s withdrawal processing policy.
Is Revolut a Widely Used Casino Payment Method?
Given that it is a relatively new type of account, it is easy to see why Revolut isn’t yet fully established as one of the top casino payment methods. They currently have around 12 million users and plan to expand globally in the next few years, with a target of 20 million users by 2021 and 100 million four years after that.
Given their plans for rapid expansion, it seems likely that it becomes more widely used in casinos soon. They plan to move into a number of new countries across the planet, but at the moment their customer base is largely limited to European countries.
Of course, since some players use it as a Visa or MasterCard option, it is difficult to know exactly how popular it is now. With not too many casinos accepting direct Revolut transfers yet, this is likely to carry on being the main option for a little longer, but we should see the numbers start to increase soon.
- Amazing payment app
- Very safe to use at online casinos
- Free to use to gamble
- Fee to withdraw at the ATM
Where to Find Casinos That Accept Revolut?
The good news is that if you have a Revolut card, you can use it to move money under the Visa or MasterCard options that most of the best internet casino allows. Otherwise, you will be limited in the choice of casinos that you can use for direct transfers.
Some of the biggest casinos are beginning to now accept Revolut transfers, though, and it is worth checking back now and then if you are interested, as others are likely to add this method before too long. There are also many dedicated no deposit bonuses offered.
Advantages of Banking With Revolut
There are some good reasons for giving Revolut a try as your new banking method. The following are some of the main advantages of using Revolut as a casino banking method.
- It is very easy to use.
- A growing list of features (buy cryptocurrency, buy gold etc.).
- Many different currencies are allowed.
- Free to open and low fees.
- The mobile app lets you control your cash wherever you are.
Disadvantages of Banking With Revolut
Not everything is perfect with any way of moving money around, and there are a couple of potential issues with using Revolut as a casino payment method that you should know about before getting started.
- Not fully registered as a bank, so not all deposits are as well-protected as they would be in a bank.
- Some reviews suggest their customer support is lacking.
- Topping up an account with a credit card and using those funds to deposit in a casino is restricted.
- Revolut (Official Website)
FAQs about Using Revolut in Online Casinos
Try Out Other Payment Methods
- Paypal Casinos
PayPal is definitely a frontrunner when it comes to online payments as it offers one of the fastest and safest online payment options available to consumers.
- EcoPayz Casinos
With over 40 currencies now available in 140+ countries, we have seen an increase in the number of casino users who deposit using EcoPayz in recent times.
- Paysafecard Casinos
Paysafecard, also called Paysafe, is a popular payment method for online casinos because of its online e-wallet options that make it convenient and safe.
- Trustly Casinos
Founded in 2008 in Sweden, Trustly has become a widely trusted way of paying on the internet, with many casinos now accepting this banking method.
- Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2009 and has become hugely popular among investors as well as people looking to move money freely around the world.
- Zimpler Casinos
One of the easiest payment methods to deposit and withdraw in online casinos. More than 100k users worldwide!
- MiFinity Casinos
MiFinity, like most digital wallets, has immensely and positively impacted the iGaming industry with its easy-to-use interface. Try it out today!
- Entropay Casinos
A prepaid card that you can use as a debit card, and it's accepted in online casinos? Entropay truly has it all.
- Payforit Casinos
Don't like the hassle? Payforit allows you to take care of all the online casino payments from your phone.
- Skrill Casinos
An all-time favourite amongst online gamblers. Fast, safe and secure.
- Boku Casinos
Fast and convenient payment method that you can use from your phone to deposit to online casinos.
- Monzo Casinos
Monzo started out in 2016 and already have 4.7 million users who use the mobile app to top up their cards and spend online easily. This is far becoming the most popular.