Casinos With The Best Payment Methods
- 1st Deposit Bonus up to €50 & 100 Free Spins + 10% Weekly Cashback!
- Generous welcome bonus
- Many cryptocurrencies available
- Large selection of slots
- 200% Matchup Bonus up to €5,000 + 50 Free Spins on Wolf Gold
- Generous welcome bonus
- Large selection of slots
- Great offers & promotions
- First Deposit Bonus 100% Up to €500 + 20 Free Spins
- 3 bonuses in welcome offer
- Outstanding VIP Program
- Put €50 Get 50 Spins + €10 Sports & €5 Evolution Bonus
- Sportsbook with eSports
- An award-winning casino
- Great Customer Support
What is Neteller?
Before we look at how the payment method works and what to expect from it, we should. Here are a few fast facts that you should know about Neteller:
- Launched in 1999, Neteller is one of the oldest and most popular digital payment methods globally.
- A digital electronic e-wallet allows users to store funds and process online transactions, including deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
- Neteller is owned by Paysafe Group, a British global payments company that owns and operates Skrill and Paysafecard.
- It supports more than 40 currencies and is accepted in over 150 countries worldwide with millions of account holders.
- In Ireland and other countries globally, almost all online casinos accept Neteller as a payment option on their platforms.
- Neteller payments are processed quickly, with instant deposits and withdrawals taking only a few hours.
- The payment method works on both desktop and mobile devices and even has a downloadable mobile app.
How does Neteller Work?
As we have mentioned earlier, Neteller is an electronic wallet, so it works like any other e-wallet. Essentially, Neteller acts as an intermediary between your credit card or bank account and online casinos or other services you want to process payment transactions with online. It does this by allowing you to transfer funds into your account, which will be stored for use. These funds can then help you make quick and secure online transactions to online casinos and other platforms. One of the major advantages of this payment method is that with Neteller, you never have to share your card information or financial details with online casinos or any other third party.
Creating a Neteller Account
As we have mentioned, to use Neteller for deposit and withdrawal processing at any online casino, you will need first to create an account. Thankfully, the process of creating a Neteller account is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is follow the steps highlighted below:
- Step 1: Visit the Neteller official website or download its mobile app, and click the “Join for Free” button
- Step 2: Follow the quick and easy registration process by providing all the required information, including your name, email, country of residence, preferred currency, and password.
- Step 3: Click the “register” button to complete the registration process
- Step 4: After step 3 above, your Neteller account will be created instantly, but you will need to provide information on your residential address, address, phone number, and date of birth before you can make or receive payment with Neteller.
Once all of these are done, you can then deposit funds into your newly set up account through any available payment methods, and you will be good to go.
History of Neteller
Neteller was launched in 1999 as one of the first e-wallets in the world. Initially based in Canada, the payment method moved its headquarters to the Isle of the Man in 2004. When it comes to online casinos and online gambling in general, Neteller has quite a rich history. Within a few months that it launched, Neteller began processing online gambling payments worldwide.
Within no time, the payment method was responsible for handling payments for 85% of the world's gambling operators. This made Neteller a trusted and reliable method for online gambling, and while Neteller no longer controls as much as it used to do, it is still one of the biggest brands for online casino gambling today. Currently, Neteller is owned and operated by Paysafe Group, a British global payments company, alongside former competitor Skrill and prepaid payment method Paysafecard.
How to Use Neteller at Online Casinos
As we have mentioned earlier, Neteller is one of the most popular e-wallets globally and is one of the go-to options for processing payments at online casinos and sports betting sites. This is because it is a straightforward method readily available for processing deposits and withdrawals quickly, safely, and securely. This section of our article will look at how you can use Neteller to process deposits and withdrawals.
Here is a step-by-step process on how you can deposit funds into a Neteller online casino:
- Step 1: Register an account with your preferred Neteller online casino and log into your newly created account.
- Step 2: Proceed to the casino's Deposit Page and select Neteller as your preferred deposit method.
- Step 3: Fill in your Neteller email address.
- Step 4: Enter the necessary details as required by the casino, such as the amount you wish to deposit and currency.
- Step 5: Hit the “Submit/Deposit” button to initiate the deposit
Once you have completed the steps, the money will instantly be credited to your casino account, and you can then head over to start playing games.
Unlike some payment methods available for deposits only, Neteller is also available for withdrawals. So, if you manage to land some winnings at your online casino, here is the step-by-step process you need to follow to withdraw using Neteller:
- Step 1: Head over to the withdrawal section under the Cashier section of your casino account.
- Step 2: Select Neteller as your preferred withdrawal method and provide your username and password.
- Step 3: Enter how much you wish to withdraw.
- Step 4: Click “Submit/Withdraw” to confirm your request
That’s it. Once you have submitted the withdrawal request, it is simply a waiting game to get your funds. But, generally, Neteller withdrawals take only a few hours up to about 24 hours to show up on your account.
However, you should note that if this is your first withdrawal at the online casino, you will have to first go through the mandatory KYC procedure by providing some essential identification documents. This process will usually take up to a few working days.
We should also mention that while several online casinos allow players to deposit with Neteller, not all of them allow their players to withdraw winnings the same way. So, before you decide on a site, check out the payment terms first to ensure that the site supports Neteller for both deposits and withdrawals.
Neteller Transactions - Fees, Time, and Limits
One of the best parts of playing casino games at Neteller online casinos is that most platforms will not charge you any transactional fees when you move funds from Neteller to your casino account and vice versa. However, you should note that Neteller charges transactional fees anytime you process deposits and withdrawals through your Neteller account.
The site provides a fees section where you will find all the fees attached to the available method you can use to deposit and withdraw funds on Neteller. Generally, most of the methods charge 2.5% of your deposit amount. Paysafecard charges between 0 and 5%, while local bank deposits only take up to 1%. For withdrawals, the fees vary from one method to another. You can look at the fees section to see what to expect when using Neteller. Another great thing about using Neteller for payment processing is that deposit transactions to online casinos are done instantly.
On the other hand, withdrawals may generally take up to 24 hours (or slightly longer in the case of first-time withdrawals). You should also note that when it comes to processing deposits and withdrawals at Neteller online casinos, there are limits to be considered. There will be a minimum and maximum amount for both deposits and withdrawals. So, before you settle on a betting site, you should check out the limit you will be subject to at the site to see if it is one you are good with.
Tips for finding the Best Neteller Online Casinos
One undeniable fact about online gambling is that payment methods only make up one aspect of online casinos. As such, aside from the payment method, there are several other factors that you must consider before choosing the right platform for your casino gaming activities. These factors can make all the difference in whether or not you will have an enjoyable time when you place bets online. Here are some of the factors you should look out for before deciding on a Neteller online casino:
A valid gaming license indicates that a casino is fully legitimate and regulated by an appropriate iGaming authority. Therefore, you will want to stay away from the casinos that are not licensed.
Like any internet-based services, online casinos are prone to hacking and cybercrimes. Another factor that you absolutely must not overlook when deciding where to play games is the security measures in place to protect players.
Needless to say, the main reason why you would join a Neteller online casino is to play casino games. Hence, the size and quality of games available on a site are things you must consider before deciding. You want a site with a massive game library filled with every possible variety.
You will agree that no matter how great the services an online casino provides to its players, there will always come a time when a player will come across an issue that they cannot resolve on their own. Hence, the availability of top-notch customer support that is available across multiple access channels is very vital.
Mobile gaming has become a big thing in the iGaming industry. Thus, any decent gaming site should have a platform compatible with mobile devices, be it a mobile-enabled website, a downloadable mobile app, or both.
Bonuses and promotional offers are undoubtedly a source of excitement for players. So, if you are interested in enjoying casino bonuses and different offers at an online casino, you should watch out for the sites that offer lots of it.
Alternatives to Neteller
One indisputable fact is that Neteller is only one of several payment methods available for online processing deposits and withdrawals at casinos.
So, if you are not interested in using Neteller, there are many other alternative methods that you can choose from. Below are some of the best and most popular options:
A reliable banking method can make all the difference in players' gaming experience when depositing and withdrawing funds at online casinos. As an e-wallet that has stood the test of time for over two decades, it is safe to say that Neteller has proven to be one of the best options for players. Every day, Neteller users enjoy quick and secure payment transactions.
The payment method facilitates both deposits and withdrawals in online casinos, unlike some alternative payment methods. It has been said that Neteller was designed with the online gambling industry in mind, which is why it is not surprising that most of the best online casinos support the payment method. If you are interested in getting started with Neteller gambling, you can refer to our list of recommended online Neteller casinos to find the right fit for you. And do remember to gamble responsibly.
Neteller Casinos FAQs
Without a doubt, Neteller is one of the oldest and most popular digital payment methods available for online payment transactions, especially online gambling. As a result, most online casinos support Neteller as a payment option on their platforms.
However, to be safe, you should check the available payment methods at a site before you sign up, as there are indeed some sites that don’t support the method.
Yes, Neteller is one of the safest digital payment methods available today.
Neteller was launched as one of the world’s first digital e-wallets in 1999 in Canada.
Generally, most online casinos do not charge transaction fees when their players use Neteller to process deposits or withdrawals. However, Neteller usually charges a certain fee when processing transactions on your Neteller account.
Generally, Neteller deposits are usually instant. However, when making withdrawals with the method, it may take up to 24 hours for the fund to show in your account, depending on the online casino.