Best Zimpler Casinos for Irish Players
- LeoVegas Casino4.5/5
- Sportsbook with eSports
- An award-winning casino
- Great Customer Support
How easy is Zimpler to use Online?
These days, we all want the simplest and fastest way of moving our money around, as long as it continues to be safe and secure. In that respect, using Zimpler at an online casino is a solid movie that won’t lead to disappointment.
You will be set up in no time, and ready to start wagering with real cash stakes whenever you feel like it. Use your mobile phone to verify payments instantly and you can simply concentrate on playing the games you love.
How to Sign up at an Online Casino Using Zimpler
You will want to find a casino that you like the look of and that accepts Zimpler as a banking method. Once this is done, you will want to complete the following steps to get the ball rolling.
- Create your profile as a new user with the username and password you feel most comfortable with.
- Complete any verification requirements that you are asked for, as this is usually a regulatory requirement that needs to be sorted out before you can start playing with real money.
- At this point, you might be asked if you want to opt into the welcome bonus or not, so take a look at the details to see if it interests you.
Playing using Zimpler at an online casino is very simple for anyone to do, and you have complete flexibility to move across as much or as little money as you want to. There is nothing complicated about it, so you just need a few moments to get started with no fuss.
How to Make a Deposit Using Zimpler
Making a real money deposit is probably the next step you want to take after signing up to a casino, as this is how you can start placing your stakes and looking to try and win cash on the games that they offer.
- Look for Zimpler in the list of accepted banking methods and choose it.
- If you haven’t already set it up, you will be prompted for a mobile phone number and code.
- Choose where you want the money to come from and the amount. If you have already used this service then the account you used the last time will be selected for you.
- Payment is sent almost immediately to your new casino account after you verify the transaction.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Zimpler
When the time comes for withdrawing using Zimpler at the best Ireland online casinos, this should only take you a moment or so.
- Select the Zimpler withdrawal option at your casino.
- New users need to add their bank and bank account while existing users will automatically have their previously used account used.
- Select the amount to withdraw and verify the transaction.
- If the casino processes withdrawals immediately then you will receive the transfer right away. If they have a certain time for processing withdrawals, then this should be listed in this FAQ section.
Is Zimpler a Widely Used Casino Payment Method?
The exact number of people using Zimpler on a casino site isn’t known, but the fact that it is now offered on a growing number of sites suggests that it is becoming more popular. The service began to operate in 2012 and has picked up speed in the last few years.
The latest figures stated by the company suggest that they have 112,000 users. It started off for use in Finland and Sweden, with plans to roll out to more European countries soon. They announced earlier in 2020 that they are now expanding into the UK and other European countries, but players may need to wait to find it on their favourite casinos.
- One of the Irish favorites
- There are many dedicated bonuses
- Easy and fast to use
- The mobile app is not the best
Where to Find Casinos That Accept Zimpler?
Using Zimpler as a casino payment method is easy to do for players in those countries where it is currently accepted. Any gaming site that doesn’t operate in those markets is unlikely to offer it as a payment alternative anyway.
You can see below our list of recommended Zimpler casinos to choose from. We expect this list to grow as players in more countries become able to use it as their main casino banking method.
Advantages of Banking With Zimpler
Zimpler offers some clear advantages for people who are looking for a slick, easy to control banking method. The following are a few of the main positives to consider when deciding whether this approach suits you.
- Very simple for new users to get started with.
- Fast transactions.
- Designed to be used with mobile devices.
- Secure way of sending money
- Only takes a moment to set up the first time you use it.
Disadvantages of Banking With Zimpler
If your plan is to start playing in a casino using Zimpler, it is mainly all good news. However, the following are some issues that you will want to know about.
- Limited to use in certain countries at the time of writing.
- The rollout to the UK and elsewhere may take some time, as casinos slowly add this to their payment options.
- Small fees are charged on transactions made.
- Zimpler (Official Website)
FAQs about Using Zimpler at Online Casinos
Check out Other Payment Methods
- Paypal Casinos
PayPal is definitely a frontrunner when it comes to online payments as it offers one of the fastest and safest online payment options available to consumers.
- Revolut Casinos
Revolut was founded in 2015 and has grown impressively in the last few years. It is designed to allow you to move money around over the world and exchange it as needed.
- EcoPayz Casinos
With over 40 currencies now available in 140+ countries, we have seen an increase in the number of casino users who deposit using EcoPayz in recent times.
- Paysafecard Casinos
Paysafecard, also called Paysafe, is a popular payment method for online casinos because of its online e-wallet options that make it convenient and safe.
- Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2009 and has become hugely popular among investors as well as people looking to move money freely around the world.
- MiFinity Casinos
MiFinity, like most digital wallets, has immensely and positively impacted the iGaming industry with its easy-to-use interface. Try it out today!
- Entropay Casinos
A prepaid card that you can use as a debit card, and it's accepted in online casinos? Entropay truly has it all.
- Payforit Casinos
Don't like the hassle? Payforit allows you to take care of all the online casino payments from your phone.
- Skrill Casinos
An all-time favourite amongst online gamblers. Fast, safe and secure.
- Boku Casinos
Fast and convenient payment method that you can use from your phone to deposit to online casinos.
- Monzo Casinos
Monzo started out in 2016 and already have 4.7 million users who use the mobile app to top up their cards and spend online easily. This is far becoming the most popular.
- Trustly Casinos
Founded in 2008 in Sweden, Trustly has become a widely trusted way of paying on the internet, with many casinos now accepting this banking method.