Almost all online casinos offer casino bonuses. These are incentives that casinos offer to attract new players to their site and to retain their existing players. There are many different forms that casino bonuses come in with bonuses to suit specific types of players with specific game preferences and different size bankrolls. It is important to understand the different types of bonuses how they work and the terms and conditions that are attached to them to make sure your bonus will work well for you.
|LeoVegas||READ REVIEW||PLAY NOW!|
|Dunder Casino||READ REVIEW||PLAY NOW!|
|Guts||READ REVIEW||PLAY NOW!|
Different Types of Bonuses
There is a wide range of casino bonuses available:
- No deposit bonus – These are popular bonuses as they are available for new players at a casino who have registered a real money account, but who have not made a deposit into the account. They offer a set value of around €10.
- Welcome bonus – These are generally deposit bonuses that are available for new players who have registered a new real money casino account and have made a deposit into the account. They are generally available on a player’s first deposit or first set of deposits. They are a percentage bonus up to a maximum amount.
- Reload bonuses – These are similar to welcome bonuses in that they are deposit bonuses, but they are available for all customers. They are commonly offered on a weekly or monthly basis, such as the first deposit of the month or deposits made on a Sunday. They are percentage bonuses up to a maximum amount.
- Alternative Payment Method Bonuses – These bonuses are available if you make a deposit using a specific payment method that the casino prefers. They are percentage bonuses, typically 10-15%, up to a maximum amount.
- Refer-a-friend bonus – Many casinos offer a bonus when you successfully refer another player to the casino and the referred player makes a deposit into their account. They are set bonus amounts, typically around €50.
Claiming a Bonus
There are a number of different ways to claim a bonus and the method you use depends on the bonus and the casino. These methods may include:
- Automatic – The casino bonus will be awarded to you automatically.
- Bonus/Coupon Code – Some casinos require you to input a bonus code or coupon code into a field in the cashier of the casino in order to claim the bonus. You must make sure to enter the code exactly.
- Bonus Menu – Some casinos have a bonus menu in the cashier section and will require you to select your bonus from the drop down menu available to you.
- Contact customer support – This is less common, but you may need to contact the customer support team to request a specific bonus.
All casino bonuses come with wagering conditions attached to them. These are the terms and conditions of the bonus and it is important to understand these before you accept a bonus. The wagering conditions will dictate the number of times you need to wager your bonus or bonuses and deposit amount before you can withdraw your winnings; which games count towards the wagering requirements; the amount of your bonus money you can cashout and any penalties for withdrawing early.