Best New Live Casinos
- Non-Sticky! 100% up to €500 + 200 Free SpinsDoggo CasinoRated4.5/5
- Non-sticky welcome bonus
- LoyaltyTreats program
- 10% Weekly Cashback
- 200% up to €2000 + 200 Free SpinsJoo CasinoRated5/5
- Up to 15% Cashback
- Custom Mystery Jackpots
- Fast Payments
- Up to €1,500 + 270 Free SpinsIce CasinoRated4/5
- Generous welcome bonus
- Live Casino
- 24/7 Support
- 100% up to €200 + 200 Free SpinsNorppa CasinoRated4.5/5
- Nice site
- Live Casino
- Attractive promo campaigns
- 100% up to €200 + 100 Free SpinsZenBettingRated4.5/5
- Megaways™ Slots
- Popular cryptocurrencies accepted
- Unique loyalty program
- Up to €1000 + 200 Free SpinsLeoVegas CasinoRated4.5/5
- Award Winning Casino 2023
- Friendly and local customer support
- Up to €1000 & 100 Free Spins + 25 Free Spins No DepositSlotbox CasinoRated4.5/5
- Great Welcome Offer
- Crypto Games
- 24/7 Live Chat
- 200% up to €200Yaa CasinoRated4.5/5
- Easy & quick withdrawals
- 10% Daily Cashback
- 100% up to €500 + 200 Free SpinsWazamba CasinoRated4.5/5
- Super Fast Withdrawals
- Modern design
- Up to €400 + 50% CashbackVegas Lounge CasinoRated4.5/5
- Daily Tournaments
- 2000 games
- Instant Payout
- Up to €2,000+ 200 Free SpinsSpinAway CasinoRated5/5
- Fast Payments
- 1000 Games
- 24/7 Live Chat
- 500 Free Spins + 10% Weekly CashbackRaptor CasinoRated4.5/5
- Quick Payouts
- Trusted Casino
- 4000+ Games
- Up to €3000 + 225 Free SpinsPledoo CasinoRated4/5
- Generous welcome bonus
- Live Casino
- Crypto Casino
- Up to €700 + 50 Free SpinsNomini CasinoRated4.5/5
- 8 Welcome Packages
- 50% Weekly Reload Bonus
- 100% Sport Bonus on first Deposit
- 100% up to €300 + 100 Bonus SpinsSkol CasinoRated4/5
- Jackpot slots
- Daily bonus offers
Quick Facts About Live Casino Sites
In new live casinos, dealers work from a studio, where they are recorded dealing cards. That recording is broadcast online, where players from all over the world can interact with it in real time. It’s kind of like a Zoom meeting but with gambling.
🏢 First established
👩🏻💻 Top Software Developers
Pragmatic Play, Evolution
🃏 Best Live Dealer Games
Blackjack, Poker, Roulette
📱 Mobile Accessibility
💶 Average Minimum Bet
💶 Average Maximum Bet
👨🏻⚖️ Legal in Ireland
How We Evaluate New Live Casinos
We evaluate casinos based on how they stand up to our rating guidelines and general editorial principles. Our scores range from 1-5. Casinos with a rating of between 4-5 are considered excellent. Casinos that fall below 3.4 are usually better avoided. Per our editorial policy, all content is designed to be objective, informative, and accurate.
Below, we list some of the things we look for in a new live casino based on the guidelines described above.
Responsible Gambling & Safety at Live Casinos
Responsible gambling features help players make good decisions while they play. These could include suggested breaks, support communities, self-imposed betting limits (such as a one-touch betting feature), and other resources that make it easier for players to gamble responsibly.
Gamblers are always advised to remember:
- Games of chance are not considered a way to make money. Yes, there are professional gamblers, though most of them have experienced the devastating losses that can occur with one spin or turn of the card. The odds always favour the house no matter what game you're playing.
- Only bet money you can afford to lose. While you don’t want to have a sour attitude while you play, it’s a good idea to think of money you gamble with as being “spent.” In other words, if you wouldn’t feel comfortable spending €100 on an average Tuesday, you shouldn’t gamble with it either.
- Don’t get caught up. Casinos have traditionally gone to great lengths to make you feel as engrossed as possible in your playing. You know the old casino cliches. No windows. Extra oxygen. No clocks. The idea is to make players get so caught up, they have no idea how much they have been playing. For your own safety, it’s important to stay very aware of how you are gaming.
The best online casinos will work with you to make it easier to meet these objectives. Naturally, they are businesses and, at heart, want you to spend as much as possible. However, the gambling industry has recently begun to place a bigger emphasis on helping players game responsibly. They do this both for regulatory and publicity reasons, though if you want to think it’s out of the goodness of their hearts, go right ahead.
This new emphasis on player wellness makes it easier to find good safety features on most games.
Online casinos are subject to the same licensing requirements as their land-based equivalents. We look to make sure that the casinos we evaluate have up-to-date certifications and licensing both from an operational perspective and for the games they offer.
Live Casino Security & Fairness
All casinos are required to follow security and fairness guidelines. This includes how they handle information, and what sort of RTP (return to player) the games offer.
There are a variety of ways that casinos help make their games safer and more secure. These include:
- Age verification. This is an important element of making sure that online gambling is a safe venture. Naturally, at physical casinos it is pretty easy to make sure no underage players get in. They ask for your ID at the door, and if you are lucky enough to have a youthful face, you’ll most likely get carded all throughout the night as well. Online casinos can’t do that. Instead, many feature a multistep age verification process that will involve a photo ID and some sort of secondary confirmation that the person on the ID is the person that will be playing.
- Encryption. Data encryption helps keep your information safe and anonymous as you play. Casinos are legally required to keep your data secure.
- Payment option variety. Payment method options are important because they allow players to select the encryption method of their choosing. Using a debit card is fine, but it doesn’t provide you with any extra level of protection. e-wallets, on the other hand, will allow you to get free encryption, keeping all of your information safe.
While you can never have a full idea of how safe an online casino is, you can get a pretty good idea just by doing your research. If there have been any significant breaches, it will show up on a simple Google search. Other players are also a great way to source information. Gamblers are usually more than happy to talk shop on the online casinos they love, and the ones they don’t trust.
Deposits & Withdrawals
The online deposit/payout situation can be more complicated than many first-time players assume. Ideally, online casinos will allow players to fund their accounts through a wide range of payment options. This should include major providers, as well as the various e-wallet applications that are popular among online gamblers.
Withdrawals should be fast, free, and without stifling limits. Things to look out for include:
- Payment method-related fees. Some casinos will allow you to use the payment method of your choice to make deposits and withdrawals but will attach fees to certain methods. Usually, it will be the more obscure e-wallets that get associated with an increase in fees.
- Withdrawal fees. Similarly, some casinos will charge you a small fee–usually something to the tune of a dollar–for withdrawing money back into your account. It may not sound like much, but if you play every day, it can add up. Even if the cost is meagre, it’s unnecessary and can be avoided.
- Deposit bonus exclusions. While there are many different kinds of bonuses, deposit bonuses are among the most common. Most casinos will award first deposits with extra credits. Some will also offer deposit matching promotions, in which they provide you with extra credits proportionate to the amount of money you deposited. However, some may exclude certain payment methods from these bonuses. Again, it will most often be e-wallets that wind up getting excluded.
- Limitations. Withdrawal limitations in some form or another are common to almost all online casinos. Sometimes they are simple and straightforward. For example, if you receive bonus credits, you usually will not be able to withdraw them until you have made a certain number of wagers. The idea, of course, is to prevent players from performing certain actions just to get bonuses, without actually playing. Other casinos may limit the amount of money you are able to withdraw per day. Usually, these limits won’t be felt by the average player but can be very debilitating for high rollers. Pay attention to all of the fine print as you make your account.
Payment and withdrawals are often overlooked by players as they choose an online casino, simply on the grounds that the consideration can feel straightforward, even fundamental. However, there is an enormous amount of policy variation, and these rules can have a significant impact on your playing experience.
We like to see online casinos with accessible, swift customer service, with multiple contact options. Things to look out for include:
- Hours of operation. This may feel straightforward, but keep in mind that online casinos do international business. If you are playing an Australian-based casino, and you see that their customer service hotline is open from 9-5, that number will most likely be referring to their time zone. That means if you are located in North America, you may have a very difficult time reaching them.
- Language variety. Many casinos will also only provide limited language variety support for their customer service. Obviously, no online casino could provide language support for every single language. However, it is important to make sure that your language is covered before you find the need to contact them.
- Contact option variety. if you can’t contact them on the phone or through live chat, you want to make sure they can be reached easily enough by email. The variety of contact options allowed will help make the casinos much more accessible.
Customer support quality is another consideration that players will be all too happy to dish on. While high-quality support is the industry standard, there are loads of exceptions to that rule, so do your research if this consideration is important to you.
Available on Mobile
Mobile availability has become increasingly standard. Ideally, new live casino mobile apps will provide a seamless transition from phone/tablet to the desktop version. This means that all of the information you put into your phone should transition immediately onto your desktop display. Thanks to cloud-based technology, this is more or less standard.
Do note that not all games are available on mobile. If you plan on playing primarily on your phone or tablet, do research going in that is specific to the mobile gaming experience. This is particularly true for players who are interested in live dealer gaming. Some casinos do not offer their live dealer games for mobile. Others do offer them, but the playing quality is reduced.
Selection of Live Casino Games
Even live dealer casinos are sometimes limited in the number of “live games,” that they offer. The more options an online casino provides a player, the better the experience. Live dealer games are particularly varied in what you will encounter. Keep in mind that a lot of physical infrastructure goes into maintaining live dealer games. When done right, these are essentially hosted on a film set. The casino will usually lease out a warehouse and dress it up like a casino.
The more tables they offer, the easier it will be to find games you like, and simply get a seat at the table.
Promotions & Bonuses
We evaluate promotions and bonuses by considering how the offers suit all of the different types of players. Many promotions are geared toward new sign-ups. Casinos with good promotions may also appeal to returning players. We will devote a lot of words later on to how you should go about shopping for bonuses. For now, though, it is important to think about the matter in terms of your playing style. Are you a casual gamer? There are casinos with bonuses that will cater specifically to you.
Regular gamers may be interested to know that in certain cases, there are actually fewer promotion opportunities for them. Why? Well, mostly because the casino already knows they can count on the dedicated player’s returning business. Keep in mind that promotions are designed to get people to play more. If you are already a regular, they know they won’t have to try too hard to get your business.
If you are a regular player, look for casinos that provide bonuses and promotions specific to how much you play.
Software providers have a big impact on the quality and long-term health of a casino website. We look for developers with a strong reputation. We will highlight a few of the top software developers specific to live table gaming later on.
Do note now, however, that the developer's reputation is important for several reasons. For one thing, good developers usually just produce highly enjoyable games. Playing games made by good teams also increases your odds of having a safe, seamless, and fair playing experience. Remember that the return-to-player ratio is set by the developer, not the casino. This means that your overall odds of achieving victory will depend largely on who developed the game rather than on where you play.
How To Register at New Live Casinos
Registering at new live casinos can be completed in several steps.
- Complete age verification requirements. Depending on where you/the casino is located, age verification requirements can vary. Some may require you to confirm your age with a written response. Others could mandate video/photo proof.
- Make your account. Once your age has been verified, the casino will ask you to fill out the usual online account fields. Name, email address, etc.
- Select your payment method. Many players use virtual wallets to protect themselves through encryption. Keep in mind that some player promotions may be specific to the payment method you select.
- Fund your account. As you make your first deposit, pay attention to what bonus options are available. It is common for casinos to attach player incentives to first deposits.
- Start playing!
How To Play Live Casino Games
Live dealer games are pretty straightforward with the same rules and mechanics as their in-person counterparts. If you know how to play normal blackjack, you’ll quickly understand how to do it with a live dealer. Below, we look at popular live dealer games at new live casinos.
Live Dealer Blackjack
Live dealer blackjack allows you to place bets, side bets, etc. before an actual dealer. You watch them play out the cards and are provided with a short window of time to make your bet. It’s worth mentioning that blackjack is considered to have the best odds for players. Why? You play against the house, and they are subject to almost the exact same rules that you are.
The dealer does have certain actions that they need to take–criteria, for example, that dictate when they hit or stay, but for the most part, they are playing the exact same way that you are. If you bet sensibly, you can play at an RTP rate of around 99%. Live dealer blackjack also usually has a pretty wide minimum to maximum spread, making it an inviting option for players of almost every skill or risk tolerance level.
Live Dealer Roulette
Live dealer roulette plays out the way it would in a casino. Select your chip size and bet and watch the wheel spin. Because this is a live game, the wheel is an actual physical object instead of a digital rendering.
Baccarat “favours” (a relative word in gambling) players more than almost any other casino game because the house edge is small. While understanding the rules may take time, the basic structure allows you to choose between one of two bets—betting that either the player or the banker will win.
Online “live poker” is different from its physical counterpart in that you are usually playing against the house instead of the other players. Regardless, you can still find a wide variety of popular game varieties.
Three Card Poker
Three-card poker is a relatively young iteration of the game, first introduced in the early 90s. The rules require players to try and make the best possible hand out of three cards.
Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean stud is a popular variation of five-card stud, in which players are pitted against the dealer instead of each other.
Live Dealer Casino Hold’em
One of the most popular forms of poker played all over the world. Players are dealt two cards, and make the best hand they can through a common pool of five cards.
Sic Bo is a somewhat complicated game of Chinese origin, using three dice.
Live gameshows infuse traditional table games (like those described above) with the theatrics and energy of a game show.
Live Dealer Games vs Regular Online Casino Games
While online casinos provide (approximately) the same selection of games, the addition of a live dealer can have a big impact on the atmosphere. Below, we compare their strengths and weaknesses.
|Live Casino Games||Standard Online Casino Games|
|✔️ Replicates the energy and atmosphere of a land casino||✔️ Provides a larger range of games|
|✔️ Provides players with the opportunity to interact the way they would in person||✔️ Typically features a larger bet range|
|✔️ Great for players who appreciate the comfort of home but long for the excitement of a physical casino||✔️ Wide range of player promotional opportunities|
|❌ Slower game pace, set by the dealer||❌ Fast pace makes it easy to spend too much|
|❌ Usually a very limited range of games is available||❌ Lacks the energy of a live game|