HOME / news / Rank Group UK Brands Go Live with NetEnt Content

Rank Group UK Brands Go Live with NetEnt Content

Swedish casino games developer, Net Entertainment, has signed a new content agreement that will see it further expanding into the extensive European gambling market. NetEnt has signed a supply deal with the Rank Group to supply two of its UK-facing brands with casino content – Grosvenor Casino and Mecca.

NetEnt has been actively expanding within the regulated European market, signing a number of content agreements this year alone. In particular, the company has signed agreements with operators in the US, as well as the UK and Spain. The company’s CEO Per Eriksson pointed out earlier this year that NetEnt has 30 percent market share in Europe, leaving 70 percent to take.

“I am delighted to enter into this partnership that will further drive growth for us in the important UK market,” commented NetEnt Malta managing director and chief of European market operations, Enrico Bradamante. “I am confident that we can support Rank in growing its digital business and that our award-winning games will be much appreciated by Rank’s customers.”

NetEnt is a leading supplier of casino game content with a huge selection of table games, card games, video poker, slots, scratch cards and more. Grosvenor Casino is the largest brick-and-mortar casino operator in the UK and with its growing online presence it has been expanding its content offering. Mecca, which operates Meccabingo.com, is a leading bingo brand in the country.

“We are thrilled to be adding NetEnt’s award-winning game content to our Grosvenor and Mecca online brands,” said head of casino and games at Rank Digital, Ciara Nic Liam.

“NetEnt has a proven track record in the UK market and we look forward to extending our offering with games from its portfolio that we know will resonate well with our players.”

Share